Laughing Buddha on Money Frog and Treasure
When this jolly character is placed within any home, he will do wonders for all the residents inside.
In Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha, also known by Buddhists as Matreiya, is one of the most supreme symbols of joy and wellbeing. When this jolly character is placed within any home, he will do wonders for all the residents inside; in addition to revitalizing any dead or negative chi and relieving tension, he is believed to also summon fortune and riches for all family members. The Laughing Buddha is now also displayed in the office and prominent places in business venues, such as the front counter, lobby or cashier. He is also a highly revered figure placed at the altar in many temples.
The Laughing Buddha himself is a vision of happiness; his face is always in a happy, laughing expression (hence his name) and his position is jolly. He is a manifestation of wealth luck due to all the auspicious symbols that he holds, some of these being a Ru Yi, Wu Lou, and various gold ingots and coins. He also usually keeps beside him pots and bags filled with treasures.
The Money Frog, also recognized by name the “Three Legged Toad”, is a celestial and mythical creature, emerging every full moon to bring with it wealth and good fortune. It is one of the most prominent icons of prosperity and monetary gain in Feng Shui, and can often be spotted beside cash registers, receptions and owners’ desks all across Asia. The Money Frog is such a strong symbol of prosperity that it is used extensively to attract wealth luck.
This exceedingly good fortune Laughing Buddha sitting on a mountain of prosperities with a bonus Money Frog symbol will attract wealth luck for you like a magnet. He is also a sure mood lifter when looked at, no matter how down one can be. Everyone could definitely use one of these in their homes or offices.
In Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha can be used in many ways to best reap his abundant rewards:
1) If your family suffers from arguments and tensions, then an image or figurine of the Laughing Buddha will solve these problems. Simply place him in the East Sector (Family Luck) (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) or a location where he can be seen when everyone is sitting around in your living room or main hall.
2) For those who wish to enhance their luck in the aspects of wealth, self-development, wellbeing and victory, displaying the Laughing Buddha in your personal Sheng Chi direction (Feng Shui Kua Formula) will serve to help you achieve your goals.
3) When the Laughing Buddha is displayed in the Southeast Sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) of the main hall, dining room or bedroom of your home, he is believed to bring family members immense windfall luck and good income luck.
4) For those in competitive careers or high positions, such as CEOs or politicians, a Laughing Buddha placed in the workplace or household is believed to help summon luck and eliminate enemies‘ effects. It will also allow for a clear mind and reduction of tension.
5) The Laughing Buddha makes a very good symbol to display on the front dashboard of your vehicle; doing so will allow him the pleasure of always taking away your worries and bringing good news home with you from your ventures, as well as to keep you safe.
6) To prevent betrayals and arguments with colleagues, display a figurine of the Laughing Buddha on your desk at work. This also helps boost career luck.
7) For students who are seeking to enhance educational luck, a Laughing Buddha positioned on the study desk is reputed to allow you to attain your academic aspirations.
8) It is for many reasons that the Laughing Buddha makes the perfect present for almost any auspicious occasions; for people you know who are suffering through misfortunes and bad luck, the Laughing Buddha would make an perfect good luck gift.
9) This Laughing Buddha is an excellent Feng Shui cure for the #3 Flying Star argumentative star. The gold colour represents the metal element, which destroys the quarrelsome energies of the #3 wood star that brings disharmony and discord. Place this Feng Shui cure in the afflicted sector.
10) The Laughing Buddha with Money Frog figurine is believed to bring you sudden bursts of windfall luck when displayed in your “Sheng Chi” corner (Feng Shui Kua), as well as the areas of your home where the #8 and #9 lucky Flying Stars are located.
11) For individuals who have careers in which commission is a bonus, place a money frog beside your desk or in a diagonal direction to the main entrance of your house; this is believed to subconsciously encourage customers to tip to your benefit.
*Note* The Laughing Buddha is highly revered in both Buddhism and Feng Shui, and so he should be treated with respect; never place him in the kitchen, in the bathroom or on the floor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: