We are sorry that Regular Airmail is currently unavailable due to the global Covid-19 outbreak.
We ship from Malaysia to worldwide and currently offer two shipping options: Express or Regular Airmail. For Express Service, we use FedEx.
Transit time 2 to 7 working days for Express Service, and usually 2 to 3 weeks for Regular/Registered Airmail (sometimes longer).
* Please keep in mind weather conditions during the winter months or custom clearance can effect delivery time.
All shipping costs are calculated automatically by our shopping cart based on the weight of the product(s) selected and destination. See tables below for a quick reference for express or standard shipping charge corresponding to weight.
* The weight of the products shown on our website are not the actual weight. Weight of packing material and volumetric weight have been factored in.
Express service zoning - determine the zone your country belongs to and refer to the table below for shipping charges:
|Zone NZ||New Zealand|
|Zone B:||Hong Kong, Korea, Macau, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam|
|Zone C:||Brunei, Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Mongolia|
|Zone D:||United States (USA), Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico|
|Zone E:||Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Channel Islands, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovak Republic, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom and Vatican City|
|Zone F:||American Samoa, Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, New Caledonia, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Peru, Qatar, Saipan, Saudi Arabia, Samoa, Serbia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tonga, Trinidad & Tobago, United Arab Emirates, Ukraine, Uruguay, Venezuela|
|Zone F1:||Albania, Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Barbuda, Belarus, Belize, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Georgia, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, Kazakhstan,Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Macedonia, Maldives, Martinique, Moldova, Montserrat, Nepal, Nicaragua, Oman, Paraguay, St. Barthelemy, St. Croix, St. John, Suriname, Syria, Turks & Caicos Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands, Uzbekistan, and Yemen.|
Ghana, Maritius, Marshall Island, Micronesia, Morocco, Nigeria, Palau, Tahiti, Tunisia and Wallis & Futuna
|Zone G1:||Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Chad, Congo, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Guinea, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Reunion Island, Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe|
Express service charges (in US$)
|Zone A||Zone B||Zone C||Zone D||Zone E||Zone F||Zone F1||Zone G||Zone G1||Australia / NZ||Japan||India|
Note: 500g = 0.5kg = 1.1 lbs, 1000g = 1kg = 2.2 lbs
Regular Airmail Zoning - determine the zone your country belongs to and refer to the table below for shipping charges:
|Zone 1||Brunei, Singapore|
|Zone 2||Hong Kong, Indonesia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand|
|Zone 3||Bangladesh, Cambodia, Laos, Macao, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Vietnam|
|Zone 4||India, Japan, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates|
|Zone 5||Albania, Andorra (France), Austria, Bahrain, Balearic Islands, Bhutan, Bulgaria,Corsica (France), Croatia, Czech Republic, Gibraltar, Greece, Iraq, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Maldives, Monaco, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norfolk Island, San Marino, Slovakia, South Korea, Turkey, Vatican City|
Algeria, Azores, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Chad, Cyprus, Denmark,Egypt, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Iran, Jordan, Kosovo, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho,Libya, Lithuania, Macedonia, Madeira(Portugal), Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Montenegro, Morocco, Namibia, North Korea, Norway, Palau, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia,South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Swaziland,Sweden, Switzerland, Tonga, Trinidad andTobago, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Wallisand Futuna Islands, Zambia
|Zone 7||American Samoa, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Barbados, Bolivia, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Canada, Canary Islands, Chile, Colombia, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, FYROM, Greenland, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Ireland, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Korea, Republic of, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mexico, Micronesia, Federated States of, Mongolia, Mozambique, Netherlands Antilles, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Oman, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Russian Federation, Samoa, Seychelles, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, United Kingdom, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Virgin Islands (British), Virgin Islands (U.S.)|
Regular Airmail Charges (US$):
Standard/Regular shipping does not have a tracking number and is not insured. It will usually takes 2 to 3 weeks to reach you but depending on the efficiency of your local post administration, festive season, weather condition, location etc, we have had cases where it took 5 weeks to arrive, and in some very rare cases up to 7 weeks. A shipment is only deemed lost if it's not received in the 7th week your order is shipped out. In that case, we can either re-send it or make a refund of the products price for you. Shipping fee will not be refunded.
Express Service to less populated or accessible areas will incur a surcharge. The extended area surcharges cannot be calculated automatically by our shopping cart and can only be assessed manually by our packing & shipping personnel when an order is received. Customers will be informed about it should this rare circumstance occur.
Express ship methods are currently not available for APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO addresses, all orders will be shipped via our Standard Service only
If an Express shipment is returned to us because no one was available to receive it, the customer will have to bear the return charges. An arrangement can be made to re-send the order with the re-shipping fee chargeable to the customer. Else, a refund minus shipping fees (to and fro) incurred can be made upon request.
Our goal is to process all orders within 2 business days of receipt. Orders are processed and shipped during regular business hours (Monday through Friday, excluding holidays). If we encounter any problems processing or shipping your order you will be contacted within two business days. Please note that additional fees may apply for incomplete or incorrect addresses.
We cannot be held responsible for lost of packages due to incorrect address provided by the customer.
Substitutions and Out-of-Stock Merchandise
In those unforeseen instances when product demand is higher than our supply of a particular item or product, we will attempt to contact you via email and gain your consent to replace or substitute the items, or have it refunded.
Product Appearance and What We Don't Guarantee
1. All photos of our products are being taken by professionals and being touched up for web-viewing, therefore the actual product can appear different under different viewing environment and lighting conditions.
2. We also DO NOT guarantee that the items are "100% scratch free, chip free and spotless" because different items have different quality criteria from different suppliers.We do not refund or accept returns on items that are perceived as not meeting "customer's personal quality expectations", such as perfection or overly immaculate expectations. Customers are suppose to clarify their expectations with our sales department if they are in doubt of any item quality prior to any purchase, and not after the purchase.
3. We cannot guarantee on the workmanship of the crafted items that do not meet customer's personal opinion and expectation because via the internet there are no means for our products to be felt and closely inspected by customers prior to purchase. Therefore if customers agree to make purchases through the internet, they have agreed on the suppliers inspection criteria. We also do not allow customers to purchase items to take a look at them to fulfill self-curiosity, then later request to return after they had satisfied their curiosity.
4. In addition, some products that are handmade may not appear exactly the same as the ones shown in pictures, because handicrafts differ from one piece to another. Painted handicrafts may differ in colors, shapes, patterns etc.
5. Also please take note that only grossly cohesive fracture is considered as a damage, thus claimable via shipping insurance. Adhesive drop-offs due to shipping shock vibe is not considered as a damage because the international courier does not recognize such claims, and it is the responsibility of customers to glue them back in the event that there is an adhesive problem aggravated by shock vibe.
6. As many of our products are delicate in nature, we do not guarantee their lifetime, there is no warranty on how long the items will last in terms of their color, shine, intactness, usage and appearance. We only guarantee that items will arrive in good condition as they are supposed to be on the day of delivery. Any complaints or discrepancy made after 3 days of delivery CANNOT be entertained.
7. The bottom part of products are considered unimportant as far as appearance is concerned. Deliberately left unpolished or semi-finished, they may reveal huge spots, scratches, dents and any other cosmetically unnecessary defects that will be part of our acceptance criteria. This may also apply to the interiors, anything behind or certain part of items where cosmetic appearance is unnecessary.
8. There is no reliability test conducted on the products lifetime and their use conditions. Therefore, any item broken or dismantled are NOT exchangeable or replaceable during its usage time. This includes any shortlife wear and tear of bracelets, amulets, tassels, pendants, necklaces etc. Customers are held responsible for their own usage conditions.
9. There is no guarantee for any defects or damage sustained on packaging materials. Shipping insurance does not cover for packaging materials. They are suppose to give way and sacrifice itself to protect items inside from getting damage. Therefore, no replacement or refund for dented or damaged packaging materials, containers, manufacturer's box or gift boxes no matter how pretty they should appear to be. Remember, all manufacturer's box and packaging materials are FREE and therefore they are not claimable.
10. Anything described as FREE on this website is subjected to availability. There is no guarantee on anything described as FREE.
11. Items that are made from natural stone (eg. bracelets/pendants/decoratives of crystal and jade) may have uneven textures, different colors, different quality, carving scars, natural inclusions or original lines/cracks/cavity in them which may extend to the surface. Since each piece is carved by hand and not molded artificially, carving scars are possible and carving quality varies from one to another. For all items made from natural crystal, Each piece is unique on its own. Therefore, your purchase will not look exactly the same as in photos on our website and the sizes may vary from one piece to another.
12. Items that are made from brass are held by tools and shaped through machining from blocks, there could be tiny tool marks or scratches visible under 30cm visual. Cast brass work experiences high heat process, gas defect, extreme shrinking and rough process steps, therefore they have "common irregularities" on their surfaces. They include blisters, bubbles, shrinkages, cavities, scratch lines, dents, tarnishes, dark spots, oxides etc. They are NOT considered as faulty and therefore are non rejectable. Despite obtaining from factories that provide high brass purity and the best in workmanship that supply only grade A pieces to us, common irregularities are still unavoidable.
Canceling an Order
You may cancel an order at any time prior to processing at our center by emailing us. A 6% processing fee will be charged. Unfortunately, we are not able to cancel orders once they have been shipped.
Tracking Your Packages
You will receive one or more tracking numbers on the confirmation e-mail we send you when your order is shipped. This tracking number can be used to check the status of your package at our shipping carriers' online stores:
Package tracking: www.fedex.com/us/tracking/
U.S. customer service: (800) GoFedEx or (800) 463-3339
Our shipping fees do not include tax and duty. All International taxes, duties, and fees, if any, are the responsibility of the customer; the international rate charged is dependent upon individual country tax rates.
Damaged Shipment or Missing Item:
Only shipments with our Express Service are insured. Should any merchandise arrive damaged, please retain all packing materials and product. These Express Services may require evidence of the damage in order to pay any claim. Please contact us within 48 hours of receiving your package with damaged or missing merchandise and we will instruct you of the next step.
We cannot be held responsible for packages left on porches due to special instructions left for your courier driver.
We want you to be happy with the products that you purchase here at FengshuiMall.com so that you can fully harness their energy. We understand that sometimes a product must be returned and we will facilitate this as best we can. Please read and understand the following rules regarding returns.
1. Purchaser must contact us prior to making any return.
2. All returns must be made within 30 days they are received.
2. Purchaser is responsible for ALL return shipping charges.
3. Items returned must be in "like new" sellable condition.
4. All sales items are final and may not be returned.
5. Shipments that are refused by purchaser for any reason will be charged a 10% restocking fee plus any import duty/tax imposed on us by our customs. In addition, any and all shipping costs incurred in the transaction will be charged to the purchaser.
- ALL ITEMS
- FENG SHUI CURES 2020
- FENG SHUI CURES 2021
- 3 KILLINGS CURES 2021
- FENG SHUI KITS 2021
- FLYING STAR CURES 2021
- 24 MOUNTAINS 2021
- TAI SUI APPEASERS 2021
- SHOP BY ASPIRATIONS / ROOM
- Ammonite & Ammolite
- Bagua & Mirrors
- Bejewelled Selections
- Carp / Fish / Arowana
- Chi Lin / Kei Loon
- Chinese Tea
- Crystal Balls
- Crystal Bracelets
- Crystal Chips
- Crystal Earrings / Rings
- Crystal Gem Tree
- Crystal Ornaments
- Crystal Pendant/Necklace
- Crystal Points / Obelisks
- Dragon Tortoise
- Dzi Beads / Bracelets
- Evil Eyes/Hamsa Hand
- Feng Shui Amulet Keychains
- Feng Shui Animals
- Feng Shui Books
- Feng Shui Cards
- Feng Shui Coins & Ingots
- Feng Shui Jewelry
- Feng Shui Mirrors
- Feng Shui Plaque
- Feng Shui Tools / Compass
- Fruits, Flowers & Plants
- Fu Dogs / Foo Dog
- Fuk Luk Sau / Fu Lu Shou
- Gods & Deities
- Horoscope / Zodiac Animals
- Jade Charms
- Kwan Kung / Guan Gong
- Kwan Yin / Guan Yin
- Laughing Buddha
- Lucky Charm Beads
- Lucky Charms
- Mandarin Duck
- Mobile Hangings
- Money Frog
- Mystic Knot
- Om Mani Padme Hum
- Oriental Décor & Crafts
- Pi Yao / Pi Xiu
- Quantum Pendant
- Ru Yi Scepter
- Space Cleansing/ Incense Burner
- Temple Lions
- Tibetan Charm
- Value Package
- Water Features
- Wealth Deities / God of Wealth
- Wealth Pot / Vase
- Wealth Ships
- Wind Chimes & Bells
- Wu Lou / Gourd
- Complete Flying Star Charts 2020
- Complete Flying Star Charts 2021
- FENG SHUI 2020
- FENG SHUI 2021
- Feng Shui BAGUA Formula
- FENG SHUI KUA
- Flying Star Feng Shui
- FLYING STAR FENG SHUI 2020
- FLYING STAR FENG SHUI 2021
- LUCKY CHARM FOR 2020
- LUCKY CHARM FOR 2021
- Monthly Flying Star Forecast Apr
- Monthly Flying Star Forecast Mar
- Monthly Horoscope Apr 2021
- Monthly Horoscope Dec 2020
- Monthly Horoscope Mar 2021
- Tai Sui 2020
- Tai Sui 2021
- Tai Sui Grand Duke Jupiter
- Three Killings
- Chinese Horoscope Calendar
- DIY Feng Shui for Beginner
- Feng Shui Bedroom
- Feng Shui Color
- Feng Shui Compass
- Feng Shui for Education Luck
- Feng Shui for Fame Luck
- Feng Shui for Fertility Luck
- Feng Shui for Good Health
- Feng Shui for Kids
- Feng Shui for Love
- Feng Shui for Mentor Luck
- Feng Shui Numerology
- Feng Shui Office
- Feng Shui Tips and Articles
- Five Yellow Star Wu Wang
- Horoscope Allies & Friend
- Hungry Ghost Month Protection
- Peach Blossom Luck
- The Power of Sacred Mantras
- The Power of the Dragon Nine Son
- The Power of Wealth Gods
- 12 Astrological Birthstones
- Activate Wealth Luck
- Chinese Gift Ideas
- Feng Shui Express
- Feng Shui Gift Ideas
- Feng Shui Home