Feng Shui Ru Yi for Authority Luck
The Ru Yi has been held by many important figures in hopes of bringing higher authority and greater power.
The Ru Yi is a powerful scepter, former tool of imperial officials, scholars and staff, in feng shui it is honored as an emblem of leadership, power and esteem. In ancient China, the power scepter was used by imperial employees, government officials and dynasty empresses. The scepter is made of precious jewels, stones or metals like gold and jade and is said to grant ease in endeavors and luck with new enterprises. Ru Yi literally translates to “as you wish,” an accurate declaration of the authority and respect a Ru Yi is known to earn from subjects and admirers.
The Ru Yi is mostly made use of by those who are looking to gain or maintain power or authority in the career or in life in general. It is highly beneficial to directors, CEOs, politicians and Managers. The Ru Yi makes a great gift for ambitious people.
- To increase career luck, place the Ru Yi on your desk in a prominent position. This is said to generate a positive chi for gaining respect and fame as well as granting ease and decorum in your business endeavors and pursuits.
- Placement of the Ru Yi prominently on your desk will have another added bonus: it is believe to yield you influence over people in your workplace and authority in your field. It will also enable your self-discipline so as to strengthen your ethics and abilities. Said to deliver the ‘reins of power’ into your hands it is sure to be a beneficial token of career luck in the office.
- Place the Feng Shui Ru Yi behind where you are seated at your desk at work if you wish to utilize its power in sustaining and amplifying your managerial pursuits. This placement is believed to also enhance your abilities to overcome and out-compete those competitors who may attempt to take over your market and uproot you from your business.
- Place the Ru Yi in the North sector of your main living room within your home to activate career luck and invite added blessings in your occupational goals, advancements and pursuits.
- Place the Ru Yi in the Northwest sector of your home to benefit patriarch or dominant-male-figure luck. This placement is good for parents seeking to gain greater authority or command with their children.
- Place the Ru Yi in the Southwest sector of your home to fortify the matriarch or mother-figure of the household and strengthen her abilities of command in managing or overseeing defiant and unruly children.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: