Golden Laughing Buddha with Money Bag and Fan
Everyone could definitely use one of these in their home, office, or vehicle even!
Bring a sense of warmth and joy to your home or office with this cheerful figurine.
In Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha, also known by Buddhists as Matreiya, is one of the most supreme symbols of joy and wellbeing. When this jolly character is placed within any home, he will do wonders for all the residents inside; in addition to revitalizing any dead or negative chi and relieving tension, he is believed to also summon fortune and riches for all family members. The Laughing Buddha is now also displayed in the office and prominent places in business venues, such as the front counter, lobby or cashier. He is also a highly revered figure placed at the altar in many temples.
The Laughing Buddha himself is a vision of happiness; his face is always in a happy, laughing expression (hence his name) and his position is jolly. He is a manifestation of wealth luck due to all the auspicious symbols that he holds, some of these being a Ru Yi, Wu Lou, and various gold ingots and coins. He also usually keeps beside him pots and bags filled with treasures.
The Laughing Buddha is a sure mood lifter when looked at, no matter how down one can be. Everyone could definitely use one of these in their home, office, or vehicle even!
In Feng Shui, the Laughing Buddha can be used in many ways to best reap his abundant rewards:
1) If your family suffers from arguments and tensions, then an image or figurine of the Laughing Buddha will solve these problems. Simply place him in the East Sector (Family Luck) (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) or a location where he can be seen when everyone is sitting around in your living room or main hall.
2) For those who wish to enhance their luck in the aspects of wealth, self-development, wellbeing and victory, displaying the Laughing Buddha in your personal Sheng Chi direction (Feng Shui Kua Formula) will serve to help you achieve your goals.
3) When the Laughing Buddha is displayed in the Southeast Sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) of the main hall, dining room or bedroom of your home, he is believed to bring family members immense windfall luck and good income luck.
4) For those in competitive careers or high positions, such as CEOs or politicians, a Laughing Buddha placed in the workplace or household is believed to help summon luck and eliminate enemies‘ effects. It will also allow for a clear mind and reduction of tension.
5) The Laughing Buddha makes a very good symbol to display on the front dashboard of your vehicle; doing so will allow him the pleasure of always taking away your worries and bringing good news home with you from your ventures, as well as to keep you safe.
6) To prevent betrayals and arguments with colleagues, display a figurine of the Laughing Buddha on your desk at work. This also helps boost career luck.
7) For students who are seeking to enhance educational luck, a Laughing Buddha positioned on the study desk is reputed to allow you to attain your academic aspirations.
8) It is for many reasons that the Laughing Buddha makes the perfect present for almost any auspicious occasions; for people you know who are suffering through misfortunes and bad luck, the Laughing Buddha would make an perfect good luck gift.
9) This Laughing Buddha is an excellent Feng Shui cure for the #3 Flying Star argumentative star. The gold colour represents the metal element, which weakens the quarrelsome energies of the #3 wood star that brings disharmony and discord. Place this Feng Shui cure in the afflicted sector.
*Note* The Laughing Buddha is highly revered in both Buddhism and Feng Shui, and so he should be treated with respect; never place him in the kitchen, in the bathroom or on the floor.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: