Fortune Bat Good Luck Charm
The Bat has the ability to do good for its owner, attracting prosperity energy and driving away negative forces.
The Bat is an influential icon to the Chinese – this is because the sound for “bat” in the Chinese language, “fook” is similar to the word “Fuk”, which is closely related to the phrase for joy and good fortune.
In ancient China, the Bat was an adorned figure by the emperors and government officials; having the emblem of a Bat sewn into their robes was a sign of high status, and high income. Combined with other auspicious animals such as the dragon or the crane, these robes were icons of long life and joy for those who wore them. Figurines of Bats were also held by distinguished deities such as Chung Kwei and Sau Sing Kung, to show their superiority and prosperity.
Contrary to western belief, the Bat is not a symbol of darkness or evils. It has the ability to do good for its owner, attracting prosperity energy and driving away bad forces which could cause illness, diseases and untimely death.
Feng Shui tips to position the bat for its best benefits:
1) Because the Northwest sector (Feng Shui Bagua Formula) is both the governor of mentor luck and patriarch luck, displaying a Bat in this corner of your home is believed to help create harmony in the family and attract the influence and support of important people. Mentor Luck, Nobleman Luck or "Gui Ren" luck is the kind of luck that will bring you a good samaritan or someone kind and helpful who will give you a lending hand or a life-changing push during times of distress, trouble and difficulty; not necessarily in the form of money but also opportunities, wise advice, support, encouragement or simply be there to listen.
2) It is believed that when you place five Bats in the same vicinity, they will bring the power of the Five Blessings, bringing the beholder enlightenment and everlasting happiness.
3) To summon success and good fortune luck into your work place, hang this good luck charm from the wall of your office, preferably in an area behind where you sit.
4) Bats symbol can be displayed from the walls or surfaces in many areas of your home, such as the bedroom, living room, dining room, kitchen or library. It can also be hung in the car.
5) To draw positive chi and wealth luck in your home or office, hang this lucky charm in your main hall or beside your front door – this is said to help augment your current affluence, as well as encourage you to climb up the career ladder.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: