Eight Feng Shui Horses
The horses is useful to enhance fame and recognition luck especially for those constantly in the public eye.
This beautiful set of eight horses made of redstone-subsitute-resin seen in various positions represent control, power, stability and vitality. Because the Horses are an icon of authority, endurance and perseverance, they are a highly regarded auspicious symbol in Feng Shui, allowing the beholder to sprint stably through any obstacle in the journey of life.
In Feng Shui, the horse, is a popular figure to display or hang in the home. Paintings and figurines can often be found placed around houses all across Asia. It is a symbol of success, strength, loyalty, conquest and confidence, and having it present in the home or office will enhance the traits of household members belonging to the year of the Horse.
The Horse is best placed in the South sector because its inherent element is fire. When placed in the South corner (Feng Shui Bagua formula) of a room, the Horse is said to best benefit to bring fame, respect, reputation and popularity – this is essential, as these qualities are important in succeeding in today’s business climate.
- For those born in the year of the Horse, displaying the Horse on your desk will better your luck in wealth and good fortune.
- To augment fame or reputation luck, place a figurine of the Horse in the South corner of your office or home, on an elevated plane. In this position, it's believed the Horse will be able to get your work noticed, causing your colleagues and superiors to notice your hard work and tedious efforts – this can lead to promotions and popularity.
- Placing the Feng Shui Horse in your workplace if you wish to succeed over those who run against you is said to be helpful; this is particularly useful to those in very competitive careers. New business ventures will be both smooth and successful, requiring little effort but reaping big rewards.
- The Horse is best placed in main areas of the home, such as the living room or main hall, as opposed to more private areas like the bedroom. This is due to the Horse’s strong Yang element.
- Placing a Horse statuette in the south corner of your workplace or house is believed to cause the upwardly mobile to become further famous – this is especially true for those constantly in the public eye.
Because Feng Shui Horses are such iconic and beneficial figures, they make great gifts for those who are followers of Feng Shui, as well as those belonging to the year of the Horse in the Zodiac cycle. Also, give them to family and friends, especially individuals who have an influential image in the public eye, or a strong sense of business success.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: