Pair of Vibrant Chi Lin on Pots of Gold Ingots
A pair of Chi Lin stand stepping on a pot of gold ingots represents good fortune luck and protection of your wealth.
According to folklore, the Chi Lin, Qi Ling or Kei Loon is said to have been the guardians at the gates of heavens, preventing any evils from entering. In ancient times, the great emperors of China kept the Chi Lin on their desks, beside important stamps and seals. Chi Lin is also the symbol of first rank military official. It is for this reason that today, the Chi Lin is used is many large establishments to create wealth, promote high status and offer protection.
The Chi Lin or Qi Lin is a heavenly animal from ancient Chinese legends. It is reputed to be able to walk on water as well as on land. With the head of a dragon and the body of a horse (sometimes called the Dragon Horse), it is a unique combination of the best qualities of both these auspicious animals – some of the noble symbols it holds in Feng Shui are power, bravery, high aspirations, a sense of competitiveness, wellbeing and determination. The Chi Lin, due to the Dragon head, releases cosmic chi (which summons success, long life and wisdom), and it is very loyal to its owner, due to its horse traits. The carp scales on its back is believed to bring a load of wealth luck into your home or business, as carp is a feng shui symbol for abundance.
The Chi Lin is an amazing animal, and it is said that when the beholder looks into its eyes, this creature will award the owner with an abundance of joy and good fortune. If you keep this auspicious animal in your home or office, you will reap the rewards of its protective powers.
There are many ways in which the Chi Lin is used in Feng Shui practice;
1. If any of your main doors are opposite to elevators, escalators of stairwells, display a pair of Chi Lin on the sides of the outside entrance. Whether they are on an elevated plane or are on the ground, these Chi Lin will serve as a Feng Shui remedy to slow down chi that dashes past which may manifest into killing energy if not controlled.
2. The afflictions of the annual Three Killings, creator of fights, thefts and lawsuits, can be avoided by displaying three Chi Lins in affected sectors of the home. Chi Lin is a good Feng Shui cure for this affliction.
3. To provide guardianship for any family members who are outside the home, place a Chi Lin in the East sector, with its front facing the main entrance.
4. To reap the rewards of a constant flow of wealth luck, display a Chi Lin in your dining room, or in your office or work place.
5. Displaying this lucky symbol on your desk at work is believed to serve to repress the effects of office drama on your career, allowing you to reflect bad intentions and advance up your field.
6. According to Feng Shui Bagua aspiration formula, the North sector is the creator of Career Luck. It is for this reason that placing this feng shui product in the north corner of your desk in your home or office is said to create career fortune and allow for much-deserved promotions. For those who are involved in the fields of civil service, national service or politics, this symbolism will be extremely effective. However, remember to always place the Chi Lin away from you; never have it constantly facing your direction.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: