Brass Wealthy Money Frog on Treasure
The Money Frog is a celestial and mythical creature, emerging every full moon to bring with it wealth and good fortune.
Sitting on a bed of treasure, carrying two strings of coins and biting one in the mouth – the Money Frog's natural greed requires that she always be surrounded by riches. This is why she is such a strong symbol of prosperity that is used extensively to attract wealth luck. There are 7 dots of stars on her back to represent 7 Great North Pole stars of the bagua, which fundamentally triggered the study of Feng Shui in ancient China.
The Money Frog, also recognized by name the “Three Legged Toad”, is a celestial and mythical creature, emerging every full moon to bring with it wealth and good fortune. It is one of the most prominent icons of prosperity and monetary gain in Feng Shui, and can often be spotted beside cash registers, receptions and owners’ desks all across Asia.
Some Feng Shui tips on how you can make full use of this good luck symbol to attract wealth luck:
1) Display this money frog in the Southeast sector of your workplace or living room; this is known as the “Wealth Sector” based on Feng Shui Bagua, and is said to help enhance both your windfall luck and provide monetary gain for members of the household.
2) The Money Frog is believed to bring you sudden bursts of windfall luck when displayed in your “Sheng Chi” corner (Feng Shui Kua), as well as the areas of your home where the #8 and #9 lucky Flying Stars are situated.
3) Using two Money Frogs in the same area is a very beneficial practice; at the main entrance of your home or office, place on frog facing inwards, and one facing outwards. This signifies the frogs collecting money from outside and then bringing it into the home or office.
4) Housewives who place the Feng Shui Money Frog at the altar of the Wealth or Earth God is believed to be benefited with the luck of gambling.
5) The lucky charm is essential for businessmen who are seeking to expand their business; when placed at integral points of customer interaction (such as counters and cash registers), the frog is said to help create a better money-generating environment.
6) For the best results from the Money Frog, use nine figures in the same area. This is ideal because it symbolizes the flow of money inwards from the nine directions of the compass. The frogs can be placed either in your living room or in your front garden; display them at arbitrary points, ensuring that they are all facing in different directions. The Feng Shui Money Frog at your main entrance should, however, face inwards – this signifies money coming into your household. While nine is the optimum number, three or six Money Frogs will also be sufficient in creating wealth luck.
7) For individuals who have careers in which commission is a bonus, place a money frog beside your desk or in a diagonal direction to the main entrance of your house; this is reputed to subconsciously encourage customers to tip to your benefit.
8) Money Frog makes an excellent good luck gift.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: