Yin Yang Tai Chi Mirror Hanging (L)
The combination of the symbol yin yang with the sacred symbols of the Eight Trigrams or Ba Gua forms a powerful tool that diffuses the impact of killing chi aiming at your house. This hanging bagua is designed with the twelve Chinese horoscope animals encircling a flat mirror at the back.
A bagua is a useful cure in Feng Shui. This octagonal tool is widely utilized for safeguarding against very dangerous energies (such as the killing energy “Shar Chi” created from “poison arrows” which are angled towards your home or workplace). These poison arrows come from many sharp-edged corners outside your home; lamp posts, buildings, t-junctions and other imposing structures. The types of issues that arise from this Shar Chi can be mild from arguments and tension, to the severe - sickness, accidents, and sometimes even fatalities.
The bagua mirror is a very popular tool, used intensely in “Form School of Feng Shui”, the oldest and first Feng Shui institution which was commenced in AD 960-1279, during the Song Dynasty. It has since become a common Feng Shui tool, because it is inexpensive, easy to use, and is very potent in repelling malicious spirits and intents that are after you.
*Note* Never place a feng shui bagua inside your home or office; this can result in very harmful chi and can sometimes even be fatal. Display baguas at the chi entry points of your home or office – in front of a door or window will suffice in driving away bad chi.
1) If your home has a main entrance facing towards a cemetery, hospital, police station, houses of worship and schools, a bagua will serve to break down killing chi aiming your home, preventing it from entering and forming bad luck.
2) When a bagua is displayed above a main entrance, it will serve to drive away malevolent spirits, bad luck and people with bad intentions.
3) To remove the threat of “poison arrows” (killing chi) coming from lamp posts, straight poles, trees or buildings from affecting you and your family, place this feng shui tool with the mirror facing any of these obstacles.
4) The bagua also diffuses the effects of “poison arrows” originating from the corners of buildings or other angles pointing towards your home.
5) If your home is at the center of a t-junction, with cars constantly driving head-on towards it, a bagua will prevent any good chi from speeding past and instead allow your home to absorb it.
6) Any bad luck from dangerous chi is dissolved by a bagua at the main entrance.
The bagua prevents many dangerous events from occurring; it can prevent illnesses, accidents, depression and death of the members of a household, if used correctly in the above-mentioned ways. In addition, you should remember to always place the bagua atop the entrance or porch which the “poison arrows” are aimed at. Also, always remember that a bagua should never be displayed inside the home.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: