3-tier Tortoise for Longevity
In Chinese mythology, while the Crane is believed to be able to live at least one thousand years feeding only on water, the Tortoise is even more impressive; it can survive three times longer than that! It is for this reason that it is a huge symbol of longevity, and is highly demanded by many who wish to live long healthy lives. The Tortoise is also a feng shui representation of safeguard and immunity to bad intentions, due to the fact that it comes with the Lo Shu square, which is the foundation of all Feng Shui theories.
The tortoise, being one of the four celestial animals (among the Dragon, Phoenix and Tiger), is much revered by the Chinese and Feng Shui followers as a creator of solidity, sustenance and perseverance. As an essential item in Feng Shui landscaping, those who display a Tortoise in the North sector of their home or office will reap the many rewards that this celestial creature has to offer.
There are two generations of offspring on the tortoise’s back, and this is a feng shui symbol that represents excellent descendant luck, and allows for the young ones to the old of the household to be healthy and happy. “Descendant Luck” is the luck that governs the success a man will experience while trying to start a family with his partner.
There are many ways in which the Tortoise can be used in a Feng Shui manner around the home or office:
1. To promote good health luck and long life for all family members, position a Tortoise statuette in the East sector of your house. To protect against illnesses and oncoming dangers and prevent accidents for family members, place the Tortoise at your main entrance, facing outside is said to be helpful..
2. A Tortoise at the top of the bed is believed to help prevent anxieties associated with sleeping and insomnia; it will also calm children who are afraid to sleep in their own bedrooms. This Chinese charm will provide the beholder with guardianship during sleep, repressing negative energy and nightmares.
3. Display the Tortoise in the North Sector of your home, office or work place – according to Feng Shui Bagua 8 Life Aspiration formula, this sector watches over your Career Luck. In your office, you can also display it behind the area where you work, where it is said to protect you from betrayal by colleagues, as well as gain insight from important people in your field. It will also give you command and authority over your work staff, ensuring a hasty promotion.
4. For those who are plagued with illnesses, a Tortoise is a good Feng Shui cure. By placing a Tortoise in the personal “Tien Yi” (Feng Shui Kua) direction is believed to help to ease the body and promote faster recovery.
5. Activate descendant luck by placing this feng shui symbol in the West sector (Feng Shui Bagua)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: